Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've Got The Auto Repair Blues

You know I have often thought about taking an automotive course. I learned quite a few things from my Dad with regards to how a car works but I have never actually handled any repairs. I'm GREAT, however, at holding a flashlight, making sandwiches and providing a soft drink to someone actually doing the repairs haha. If anyone knows of an automotive course particularly geared toward women or at least to those women or men that would like to learn basic auto repair but may or may not necessarily be mechanically inclined, please let me know. I would like to know how to change a flat tire, at what voltage to change a car battery, how to change a car battery and maybe how to do a bit of autobody work. Keep rolling on Blog Buddies. Say a prayer for me!

No comments: