Monday, March 3, 2008

Good Day Sunshine!!!!


Woo Hoo!!! Man, does sunshine make you feel great or WHAT!!!! I woke up bright and early, had my Blueberry flavored Green Tea (yum) and a delicious breakfast (boiled egg w dill on whole wheat toast) and a huge cup of water. I try to walk/run 6 miles 5 days a week but today I feel so great I might be able to run at least 1/2 of that. I do have a few errands today and because the weather is so lovely, I think Mom and I will hit the trail together. Thanks for your prayers for Mom Dee, my sister-in-law's Mom (See The Mom Squad Forum Prayer Request Folder). Surgery went well. She will spend a a bit of time in rehab now so please continue to pray for her complete recovery. Remember to take a moment to inhale some fresh air. Gina Hart has not made it back to the station yet so please continue to pray for her. She is having a very difficult bout with flu/pneumonia. Brooke sounded much better this morning, PRAISE GOD. The Mom Squad had a great time at the Hartville Hardware this past Saturday. It's such a fantastic place. If you were unable to come out I hope you will stop by there in the near future. While you are out there, enjoy the Hartville Flea Market and Hartville Kitchen. Beranda and I loved our lunch at the Hartville Kitchen and the Apple Cobbler...mmmm...mmmm good. If you haven't signed up for The Mom Squad yet, how about doing it right now? It's quick, easy and you will receive notices of our upcoming events AND have a chance to obtain gifts and win prizes. Who wouldn't love that? Everyone at 95.5 The Fish is so special. One can't help enjoying the wonderful music and happy commentary. Bless you so much. Thanks for checking in. HAVE A MARVELOUS MONDAY!!! P.S. I'm skunk free thanks to the Garfield Heights Animal Warden. THANKS A BUNCH ED!!!

No comments: