Sunday, March 23, 2008

HE LIVES!!!

Thank you Mom, Dad and St. John's Church for teaching me about Jesus and the words to this song about 49 years ago. This song has radiated in my heart and mind many times throughout every year of my life. It is so uplifting. I hope you will sing it often. HAPPY RESURRECTION SUNDAY!!!

He Lives!
Words and Music by Alfred H. Ackley
© 1933 Homer A. Rodeheaver
Renewal 1961 by The Rodeheaver Co. (Word Music, Inc.)

I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today;
I know that He is living whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him, He's always near.

Chorus
He lives, He lives,
Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He lives,
Salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives?
He lives within my heart.

No comments: