Friday, March 7, 2008

I tried something new today!

This may be something that you have had for years. Maybe it will seem common place to you. You might be shocked that I never had it. I had seen pictures of it in the past and had meant to try it but never got around to it. Ok..Ok enough of the suspense right??? Today I put Blueberries on my cereal AND IT WAS A DELICIOUS COMBINATION. I had tried bananas in the past, strawberries, apple slices and raisins. But the sweetness of the cereal with the somewhat tart taste of the Blueberries is very complimentary. If you haven't tried it, or if there is any food that you have thought about but never put the thought into action, I encourage you to just do it! Little changes mean a lot and Blueberries are a great source of fiber. I'm thinking about ordering some Blueberry plants (pictured above) and growing my own. For me, that's thinking out of the box. (smile)

No comments: