Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Bucket List

When I heard of this new movie with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson in which two older men, make a list of things they want to do before they kick the bucket, I laughed. Then I thought, "Hmmm, that's not a bad idea." And though no day is promised to any of us, how nice it would be to actually create a list like this before getting too old. So I have decided to create one. Why don't you do the same and let's keep in touch to keep each other accountable. I have already begun, as my New Year's Resolution, to do new things, meet new people and go new places so this is right in line with that. I have always wanted to go back to college, take trips to Spain, Jerusalem and Alaska and take all 3 of my children on a cruise, so I am going to really begin to pray about these things and try...NO...not try, I am going to make and take definite steps toward my Bucket List. It may take some time but focus is key. God bless!

No comments: