Tuesday, June 8, 2010

God Can Bring Amazing People Into Your Life


I love to write. Almost everyone I know, knows that. LOL. I have compiled numerous book drafts, scripts, poems, etc. but usually I share them only with my family(and my Mom Squad sisters), receive their accolades and tuck them back in a drawer. I have been praying to get out of that box. I want to come out of my shell and not feel that the work is too personal to share. Well, God gave me information to connect with a group of people that can encourage me in just that way. I had a marvelous lunch with the wonderful woman that created the group and it was so special. I felt like James Lipton today, host of Inside the Actors Studio, and my new friend was so lovely and forthcoming about her life and love of writing and for actors. It touched my heart and truly inspired me. Now, I know that I am ready to take things to the next level...whatever that may be. And I know God has already equipped me. I'll keep you posted. If you have an aspiration, keep praying and planning and eventually God will give you the desires of your heart. He never fails.

No comments: