Thursday, January 24, 2008

Jesse & Angie Return to All My Children!


Now I must admit, I don't get a chance to watch a lot of television but the return of Jesse and Angie really excites me because it takes me back to the days of my youth. And though Jesse was killed, there was a funeral, he came back to several people over the years as a ghost and then they even brought him back as his look alike cousin on a spin off soap (a Patty Duke moment-haha), I really don't care HOW they bring him back, I'll just be happy to see he and Angie together again. I feel the same about Luke and Laura from General Hospital. I can never get enough of them so though Laura is supposedly rocking away in a chair in a mental institution semi-conscience or something like that, whenever she regains her conscience and appears in a few episodes now and then, I do my best never to miss them together on screen. It's magical. You know how it is when you hear one of your favorite songs from the '60's and '70's and for a moment, you can actually remember where you were the first time you heard it. It's magical. Great shows and great music from the past also makes me think back to the times when television and music were worth remembering. You did not have to worry about an inappropriate word being sung or spoken. Certain situations were more so implied. One had to use their imagination perhaps. I believe the lack of censorship in the entertainment industry is robbing our society of its integrity...robbing our youth of their innocence but that's just me.... What do you think? Talk to you later. Stay blessed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOWWWWW, THIS IS SO EXCITING! not that i ever get the chance to watch anymore, but it's nice knowing they will be back in pinevalley =)

A Dee Awakening (formerly Dar Loves the Mom Squad) said...

Right...Right...Thanks for visiting!