Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Lovely Time with My Sisters @ Unity Free Will Baptist Church




What a pleasure it was for my daughters (Shae-right, Beranda-left) and me to attend the Mother-Daughter Banquet at the Unity Free Will Baptist Church in Middleburg Hts. this past Saturday. Pastor and Sandra Crouch are such lovely people...truly on fire for Christ.

Every detail was attended to in sea of lavender with beautiful floating candles. I am so greatful to Sandy for inviting me and for all her hard work. And the food...OH THE FOOD!!! Wow, those ladies can cook. I'm hoping to obtain a few recipes for The Mom Squad Blog.

What a blessing it was for me to have the opportunity to uplift the precious Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, with these beautiful sisters. My new sister, Delma (shown below) and I found we had quite a few similarities and God had truly brought us through. By the way, the MC, June, was magnificent and the music was lovely too. Hope to see them all again soon. If you live in the Middleburg area and are looking for a Bible teaching, Bible preaching church in a loving environment, I highly recommend Unity!

No comments: