Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Prayers Needed...Micah has knee surgery in the morning


Well what a blessing it is at this time to have insurance! Amazingly, this is the first time one of my sweet children will enter the hospital for a procedure. I thank the Heavenly Father so much for keeping each one of them all these years. Micah was injured during a basketball game several weeks ago and will be experiencing anesthesia for the first time. For some reason that thought sent somewhat of a chill through my body. I have been through all sorts of procedures...had some near death experiences but each and every time, I held onto the Lord's unchanging hand and He delivered me. For a moment, I wished my son did not have to experience this but on the other hand I had to remember God did not give us the spirit of fear. I know He will do the same for my child as He has done for me. Please Lord, grant Micah peace, give wisdom and direction to the doctors, let Your will be done Father. We trust You and we thank You. In the precious Name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments: