Monday, March 16, 2009

I Had The Loveliest Experience Yesterday!

I was doing some work for The Gold Guys, and by the way, if you haven't had the chance to come to one of their 5 locations with your unwanted gold or stamped Sterling Silver, NOW'S THE TIME. Gold went up 5 weeks straight, then down just a tiny bit and now it is holding steady...so stop on by and/or plan a Gold Party! They are so much fun. Check them out on the web at www.gold-guys.com. But back to the topic at hand. Since I returned back to Ohio to care for Mom in 2005 I have rarely run into anyone from my past AND I'M ALWAYS LOOKING. I have seen my prom date...my attorney...the gentleman mentioned in my last post...ONE lady I attended high school with (just one), until yesterday. In walked a young lady that I used to have so much fun with, and later she became my attorney's fiance. It was marvelous to see her and catch up a bit and I am looking forward to spending more time with her now that God has brought us back together again. She and her family always had their fingers on the pulse of Cleveland as upstanding individuals, involved in a variety of things economic, cultural and social. I remember her always being creative, artistic and full of life. I thank God for making life interesting for me each and everyday, and thank Him for the little happy surprises of life. I hope you are feeling His goodness. STAY PRAYERFUL AND POSITIVE MY FRIENDS. There's power in that! ADIOS.

No comments: