Saturday, May 18, 2013

THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER FOR HELPING ME TO GRADUATE!!!!

But this is not the end my friends!  I desire to be a LIFE LONG LEARNER so my quest for knowledge and improving myself continues.  I wish to bring more to the world as I absorb more spiritually and intellectually.  I have dreams...hopes...Its not over until God says its over.  And you know what?  Even though I decided to leave college 40 years ago to pursue a career, travel, have my children, even helped them go on to college and cared for my dear sweet Mother until her passing, I am THRILLED that I went back to school NOW.  My brain is feeling more energized and alive than ever, though I am in my mature years, LOL.  I may even be more focused, determined, confident and just happier to be there than I was 40 years ago so here is my advice to you.  No matter what age you are now...go to college or go to college again.  There are more career possibilities out there now that were not there before.  By learning new things, reading, meeting new people,driving a different direction to work you are helping the neurological cells in your brain transmit the electrical charges to the dendrites so stimulation can occur.  This helps to deter dementia and other cognitive disorders.  Hey, I didn't know all of that before college. hahaha  Love you and thank you for all your prayers and encouragement.  Big shoutout to all of my Professors and to my niece Lu! Thank you Heavenly Father once again for all of your mercy and grace, protection and provision...for giving me such loving parents that instilled a desire to work and learn in me and for the fruit of my loins Shae, Beranda and Micah.  I so appreciate how you lift me up daily.  Thank you Darrick, Dejae, Dominique, and Shun for being a part of my life and allowing me to be a part of yours. Blessings to all.
Fruit of My Loins
 
 Check out Mama T's new online magazine !! And BEE the best you can be!  www.thelmawells.com
 
Phi Theta Kappa Alpha Episilon Eta, Tri-C Honors Society,
 Black Caucua & Academic Distinction Medallion
Oh this feels good!


LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!! THANK U LORD
 

No comments: