Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OASIS OF THE SEAS IS HERE!!! Good Morning America will broadcast live from Oasis this Friday (20th)

You have got to see this ship. I am excited beyond words and I am truly hoping to form a group so that we can take advantage of Royal Caribbean's Group Rates. Oasis Of The Seas is an amazing ship! As you walk the decks, you are going to think you are walking the streets of New York City...Central Park, shopping areas, etc. When I first saw it, my mouth dropped and I was speechless...can you imagine me speechless. hahaha Give me a call at (216) 978-9667 or visit me at www.darvacations.com and Let's Go Cruisin' on The Oasis Of The Seas together!!! It is a great way to beat the winter blahs. Call me at DAR Vacations and let's De-stress And Relax together(216) 978-9667 www.darvacations.com

No comments: