Sunday, February 1, 2009

Look out Cleveland, Micah is driving....


Praise the Lord! Micah passed his permit test and is now my official chauffer. I can tell he is not going to take this opportunity for granted. Oh how this brings back memories of the days when my precious Dad took the time, each day after work, to spend time with me. Showing me the techniques of the task, being patient as I made blunders. He was such a wonderful man. I bet each one of my sibblings, in fact, even one of my nieces had the same maneuvering difficult at the same location. The people that live near this location finally had a metal guard put up. hahaha I guess it is something about that area and how the ice forms but we all, as new drivers, slid upon the curb in front of that house. My Dad never yelled and I am sure there were days he really gripped the sides of his seat or tried to put on the brakes as he rode in the passenger seat. I always thank God for giving me such a wonderful Dad and I pray that I will be able to take his example and use it to train and encourage my son. Beep....Beep...Look Out...Student Driver Is On The Move!

No comments: