Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


Mom and I brought in the New Year together enjoying Dick Clark's New Years Rockin Eve. I had such a desire to go out and dance but you know, it was great to have Mom as my dance partner once again. Then I held her hand as the ball began to drop and did the countdown real loud. After yelling, "HAPPY NEW YEAR MOM AND MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR SWEET HEART", I layed my hand on her head and said a prayer. No day is promised. I thank God for yet another memorable occasion with her. But my thirst for dancing will be quenched soon hopefully... I am planning to attend a Salsa gathering Sunday night. Wooo Hooo look out Cleveland. I am putting my dancing shoes on. I pray 2009 is better than any year you have ever had in your life!!! Live your dreams. Blessings always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Darlene,
After meeting you this Sunday I went to explore more of your web site. You are more awesome than I tought after I read some of the stuff you posted. Your calm, loving nature caomes out even whenyou are working. Hope to meet agasin and i am going to try the desset this weekend.
Louise Miller from Sundays Gold Dguys sale.