Monday, May 5, 2008

The Amazing Difference An Honest Mechanic Makes

A few weeks ago I wrote about some auto woes. I really prayed about it because funds are limited and I truly needed a miracle. Several things were wrong with every car I own, and the estimates on my newest vehicle ran from $1,000 to $1300, that included 2 new tires. Well, as always GOD IS A MIRACLE MAKER. My niece, Gina told me she knew someone that was an excellent mechanic..very busy..but honest and reasonable. I had no idea what he would charge me completely (parts & labor) for all that the above estimates had indicated. I am here to tell you that I was blessed to pay $470 and that included 2 new tires!!!!! Little by little I will work to save up for repairs to the other vehicles because it is always nice to have a spare in case I or someone else has a need. I WOULD NOT HAVE EXPECTED THIS TYPE OF PRICING IN A MILLION YEARS...but why didn't I? Sometimes we forget that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN CHRIST JESUS. He knows my heart, my budget, how much I am trying to secure employment keeping in mind Mom's care, but He has been and always will be THE GREAT PROVIDER. Thank you Lord Jesus. You can depend on Him always.

No comments: